Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is celebrating 50 years and for this, it has teamed up with Restaurant Brands International to commemorate the restaurant’s 50th anniversary by offering deductions this month, as well as guidance from couples, married 50 years. The restaurant was founded by Al Copeland in New Orleans, La., on June 12, 1972, with Restaurant Brands International.
The restaurant division of Restaurant Brands International Inc. will present a particular schedule of suitable discounts from Tuesday, June 12, through Monday, August 5. Cajun Rice and nominations for fifty-year sterling pairs of the company will be held during a month-long anniversary promotion.
Golden Couples and 50 Years Celebration
Similarly, In honor of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen’s 50-year birthday celebration, the company is promoting special deals on Tuesday, along with dating advice for couples celebrating half a century of being together in 2018.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen invites you to celebrate its birthday by sharing your beloved 50-year-olds with colleagues and availing yourself of some special offers. Popeyes’s signature chicken promotion is the return of Cajun Rice, a new video celebrating 50 years of love lessons, and a countrywide campaign geared toward lovebirds to share their story of 50 years.
Popeyes 50 Years of Love Film
Popeyes Special Deals on Popeyes menu on 50 years celebration
Starting Tuesday, Popeyes is providing various special deals on the Popeyes menu to encourage customers to come to celebrate with them.
- Cajun Rice will return to Popeyes’ menus for a limited time. Cajun rice (which previously had been called Rice Dressing) was both a popular menu item of ours and a personal favorite of ours in the past. Because creole and Cajun seasonings with bell pepper, onion, garlic, celery, and cayenne are unique, you can have mashed potatoes with cajun gravy to spark your tastebuds in deliciousness. Popeye’s discontinued the menu item Popeyes cajun rice, also known as dirty rice, in 2021. But it is largely due to our customer demand that the item be returned.
- The Popeyes restaurant is offering a five-piece dinner for $6.99 in participating areas.
- Popeyes is currently bringing out a new Strawberry Cheesecake Fried Pie at select restaurants in the US.
- The producers sent a letter inviting five couples celebrating their 50th anniversaries to participate in a discussion and create a short video to be shared on YouTube.
- The corporation welcomes couples, their friends, or their family members to nominate their love stories via Twitter or by emailing [email protected]. Popeyes proclaims the most heartwarming love story to be announced in a national ad.
As of the first quarter of March 2018, Popeyes operated 3,771 establishments worldwide. RBI also oversees Burger King, Tim Hortons, and Firehouse Subs franchises.
There are other Popeyes deals and meals on the Popeyes menu that include a Popeyes breakfast menu, the Popeyes daily deals, popeyes allergen menu, and the Popeyes kids meal as well. There are surely other wow deals as well. Just visit your near Popeyes location during the Popeyes opening hours. Furthermore, check the Popeyes app to order online at the official website Popeyes com menu.
When is Popeyes’ 50th anniversary?
Popeyes will hold the 50th anniversary of its Official opening in Belgrade, Mississippi, on June 12. Throughout the month, the company will celebrate this milestone.
Are Popeyes putting Cajun rice on the menu again?
Popeyes is supposedly bringing customers Cajun Rice to commemorate its birthday. The Miami-based chicken chain, which let the well-liked Cajun Rice side dish fall off its menu last year, said it would start dishing it out again on Tuesday for a limited time.
Why is this restaurant known as Popeyes?
Alvin C. Copeland Sr., in downtown Arabi, Louisiana, France, launches the shop Chicken on the Run. Encouraged by a few months of unstable cash flow, Copeland opens it again as Popeyes, this time serving New Orleans-inspired spicy chicken.